4/14/2023

📲💻 Let me describe my schedule really inside my life...washing my bed sheet, and dryer can dry, or hanging like my current home. 📲💻

When I am talking to one guy or 2 guys even inside my house, my brain went airy to the lawsuit, its when I am done my family chore, I went back to keep writing writing writing.  

You want to tell me I never be with a guy, I know he needs to eat, I need to eat. But I am airy head inside my own space on the lawsuit content? I have no time no time no time on any other extra guys, or that guy's saying how what guys? On my phone? 

An argument and a systematic write-up is? You make your points clear in a paragraph someone can understand exactly what you trying to say, or your carried tones, you knew what is being listen to and re-write? 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmR-pCiDfVs


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QQQKJJBJOY










I thought I say their Black Ops have no brain, they didn't increase their brain, I expect 40 years later its my brain or their brain, really? I am so confident right now, that Congress are not shaken? Which Congress?





No comments:

Post a Comment