4/22/2023

I tell you UB what I gonna do with you, I remember you telling me not on the facebook messager where you all come from. Me hearing that.

Most of you just because of the life itself, you cut off from your parents. I am not sure where that Dr. Bing Shen were since 20 years ago that Ella Enchanted. Because some people traveling back and forth, including nick. I am not sure if he always staying in Canada, or when I am not in Canada, he is in Italy, one of those they live in Italy since 20 years ago with those family.

I am not too sure. I hearing some of that.

Now....with the court, they should be able to tell me per details what I see, or here. They understand that doesn't mean I understood all that strategic planning, because your Visa if says in Canada, it supposes to mean in Canada. That is what I believe. Not this why I think you are moving it back or he is moving it back. He says the Romanian took over that world, that town.

Because your relationship is so sorrowful with your parents, and you vow, they will NEVER be taking care of other than your own very selfish living one person world. They might already throw you out. That doesn't mean I don't welcome them ...this MINE birth certificate its eternal correct.

The Ultimate Darkness Supreme Oz Life after Life Cursed glue methods.

Its their hospital bill here,...they can all group themselves coming in Taiwan, to finding it out the warm, or the relative the social costs, the hospital, and the safety of that neighborhood. I welcome all that. I cannot do anything of that in American right now, and for sure....if you are telling me you are true, where you come from, that means its where they come from, not you yourself coming from that important anymore.

I can have my wish stated when they land here past, present or future. They are younger, or they are the same age as what it is now = your parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment