4/24/2023

I tell you what I think ....because, technically in America if they have the police building meaning office there, they take care of every little problems everyone telling them, with or without stepping on the system indicators

You can literally live in that Mummy land one full life, or they given you some indicators of the 16 lifes. You just don't have 3 meals, if the car breaks down, if the water ran off, if the heater broken, and you are short of the money, you don't have the background for saying you alone living where? Away from your parents home in America. Every town I am looking at you all on the map, you all are very far away probably meant that one lifetime, you taken exam and being train, and they finding you some jobs, at that location they put you there. But you don't have 3 meals like I can access here almost instantly.

Because Westlife itself...well, I don't know why I keep telling everyone they are profit driven. Not talent driven. The profit driven. So that is what me and Shane talked about it....here there are the population, you looking at the people, you be happy. 20 years ago, you suppose knowing all that.....there is no data anywhere I see from that Europe, not really.

Maybe because you all don't watching Trump or Biden as the American President for why or how they exist on the news, so occasionally looking at them what they say. They all having a meaning as the Top leadership. I didn't think what you all saying things to deny every tiny little things they put on the newspaper....tell me where is your brain inside your mind with this, really. 

Unless you have something you wish to tell me....???

So ....

Tell me what I am looking at it? 

Fantasy Island ? ( Mr and Mrs Smith)

And this movie is about the Fantasy Island, you mean Riley in the National Treasure?!



No comments:

Post a Comment