4/24/2023

uh, I would not do any of that "creative", no.

You talking about the military people, or the senior people......  I am not sure where they saying things about this Kitchen, or I just hearing it wrong all the way, because a lot of the military guy are not good. For saying they have no money, and the job needs to deliver, and you are the girl....that makes them becoming VERY VERy VERY edgy and impatience. 

You land.

You find things out.

One person, one city. That is why you going with that military idea the guys, including generating the money. Right now, you don't need to go near the military guy. You can just find some more stable guys, more money oriented stable guy.

Maybe they given up the training, so its just...get out of their ways, and they buy in the store? Maybe I just hearing it wrong I am telling you. Everywhere I look, ....I don't think its the cooking food unless you saying for some Holiday season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS6OshFkhLA


 

No comments:

Post a Comment