4/12/2023

I think...only Tina has the wedding in our family around here. I never heard anyone else might have a wedding, and that Jason her used to...run with the bus or vice versa W Two Worlds. On the facebook.

Hank is the IT.

The mermaid again ending. Dr. Steven Hairfield is very very tall. He doesn't know what he is looking at it. The height !  Same is Dr. Gabriel, very very very tall.

There was a wedding in 1997, I seen it and there is an Asian guy. I am sure both of them not dead yet knowing they are the priest of some kind for being there, if that is a re-vowing purpose, whomever you marrying to or including that German later husband, how much these small tiny things means to you. For being there, the First life without.  You saying probably more of the sequence of the Ankeheseamen, they both got told, or whatever you wishing them to be part of your life. At least from that Dr. Steven Hairfield. Or you just wish them both to show up, or Dr. Steven Hairfield to show up you two chat ?!  I am sure the court are all mighty God capable.  Explain to him about Dr. Janez all that period of time up to now. 

And you tell him 

"In the first life, that sleeve made of the shoulder were meant we 10 were training as the mercenary. Its almost identical to what today seen as that Sailor Moon idea. Its the iconic means for mercenary. Not on Earth known that very yet, but its what I was told. It might be the very beginning of the Indian Buddhism, rather than to say the Chinese Buddhism, what made of me today. It was just a story taler that time. They had a telepathy as the audio hearing parts like today many translation ear phone ending up on the Indian Train scene to that Victoria Secret, I cannot watch but you can. It probably means to me a lot, if I am saying these words to you at this life. I don't know why, but I better just do what I was told. My language was not good at the first life, and I went to mingle with the street gang, not to focus on the studies, other than the physical jumping, and hurt my head somewhere like climbing up the rocks, or boxes to seeing the wall of others etc. To that it damanged to me well-being. That scarf I am not sure if its still with me. Can you check it for me this time?

I wish I could consciously telling why this entire things went to the Classify Worlds in American Classify or the entirely buddy together with the outside force other than the Reptilian or the Grey, were another race like it happened in the First life called 蠻人 might screw it up this very WWII interface, you have gone to by your destiny you becoming the monk there after.  I was just told to tell you these words, becasue I am not consciously that time the damaged, so it is now the damaged of all costs of all life, of all passing scene to me. I am aging, and I don't know what to do. That was long ago, I never seen anything like that inside of me. I wish this life, I would just saying it as every precisely heard by you. I am frighten it again like that feeling...because I am shorter than normal and the last thing i wish to find out were EVER high tech never coming in, and these video film will be aired, as what they telling everyone from her was exactly all earthing gonna find out that very First life. I am not ready for that. Not that kind of the judgements. I didn't really practice the spirituality, no. I need my faces now and later. Can you ask for me to the American Classify through your unit, if that high tech video can be stopped at, or any ET were just lies, so to that Area 51, no one living under for saying how to make that film right here, or they will send that film in exactly what Anna seen inside her vision. Tell me all this what I hear, what things you really understand and hear?  From her "


Read it to him. Don't read it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment