4/24/2023

๐Ÿน๐Ÿน Inside your entire class, you have very very tall, and very very short. You don't have in between height like Lee. ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน

A lot of time, some people will tell you, when people are very very on edge to the money attention, because when they sit in that tiny narrow chair and cannot find a way, they looking it down you, that games were not what you think.

I used to met some people whom are very very tall, but he has to drive a very very long range of bus, similar to you seeing the I-90 from Albany highway stuck at 5 oclock. Everything sits over there. Blake's best friend parents. She is very short but she is thin and capable inside the house. 

Between the girls are best what you ever got, that is what I will tell you. Kinda of just following through that comic book. I would say you stare at the Movie will sound more like the Classify material. Not all things I am sure. But the movie I think its the classify. 

The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants? 

I think .....I think that two people if they change their attitude to both works together to foster one youth, or 2 youth following that scripts line, their tones of the language and keep slim. I don't know about now. Keegan doesn't have to show up, no matter what you have to understand between the opposite sex, you trying to say you forgiven him through the movie or through the Lords. None of that attitude is correct. 

Because if you doing your jobs correctly, most guys, I don't think deep down, they are what you defined of a what culture meaning....I used to hear. I am not sure the guys in that general sense wishing having upside down life starting with the table without food, or a girl coming by the house, let's say its not a match, just seeing the sink of all the dishes...

You capable to one person quietly working all that out, for example, your EX husband or bf, one of those, for whichever reason you are near by. One extra load of the laundry, one extra trash bag taken out, one trip of the vaccum, one stack up the food and freezer like you use to know each other. 

You know how you were together with that one guy for a VERY VERY loooooooong time. Meaning the habitual shapen up idea, you both already carried that going in and out of the house were a very very very normal thing? 

I don't think you understand one degree what the guy really really really need. 

They better off just like they know, their attention somewhere else as the White Tall guys, how they used to always know where they hunt their prey, to their own interests, no matter what you make up your mind, if that is between me and my ex bf, to what things I keep saying....

One extra load kitchen, one extra load car keys filling up, putting the keys back, prepare some container in the fridge. You always taken every couple has to end really really really badly.You almost hate that person to a degree, that is really really just one extra load of the cleaning up the living room, some mail taking in the house, put the sandle, or clean stuffs....

I am given you an example because that is really really facing a Thought Process of your BRAIN, what is an eternal life means? You really mean you going up or down, for weekly change back venture for???

Tell me a reason for? I every day have to routine doing this mail box run errand. 

2 or 3 days a week when I am young?


No comments:

Post a Comment