4/24/2023

They go to jail like Simon, or they get killed. You don't need to know.

There is no parenting on the Top. No one does a job including Linda. You learn that facts if your parents got called in at the group room session, last goodbye seeing Hallo. Its best for you. You never know how cold the Maine is until you ending up there for the rest of your life, really. 

You know what I mean?

📲 Like I say to everyone, we all have a schedule in our life, that path of the Career we built up for ourselves, what is your UB major, and that road is blurry to looking back? 📲

Understand? 

Do I know anyone its my own security like Prince & Me?  ....Isn't that Kian's movie from Westlife, they got 4 people there. Or Prince William? 

Do I know anyone from Poland, Ukraine, Mexico, China, Hong Kong, our behind security including our parents? 

... ... You mean inside the UB setting they watching you looking like Prince & Me, or you mean the immigration they tracking your behavior, or you mean the movie really at: Prince & Me? How come all of the sudden, oh ~! You mean Wallace? No, he and me doesn't know each other. I make it up all that stuffs at his head because I was told, not because he is assign. No. 




No comments:

Post a Comment