4/24/2023

Its about my Pinterest ?! Group food...oh I remember now. Its in that Deciding ?!! ~ I thought its the 5 Lords Review home meal rehearsal...anything more like the family reunion.

I forget !!!!!!!

Hey, is that Nicky behind is the liquid means?  So I suppose to cook for Nicky?!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDQU_O5doNE


They say Mark on the.....CHIN, and then Kian is the...cloud, seriously my sky here. I show to Shane. And then.....Nicky its without the y, so I guessing its Shane he will decide which one you talking about ?

I thought I keep saying America, because....I don't know why I am at Ireland, to where you all rehearsal that 5 Lords Review Kitchen stuffs will be using the American Kitchen Ingredient, I think. For some reason, I am not on that side of the Map, I am at Ireland. It is strange, but I just say what I think. I forget that Pinterest, that is seafood if you are here in Taiwan, you can acquire so much of that stuffs. 

Walking in the store?



No comments:

Post a Comment