4/24/2023

The eggplant lasagna? You don't need to deep fried or bread crumb to me or egg. Its a white texture outside, you eating that rectangle flat lasagna?

A lot of things don't require deep fried, you mean what things to be fried?  You re-engineering that recipe. I never required to do yet? But its on the American Television Food Network. I think I only learn that one thing in UB. I had a TV that time. 

The group meal, you can always prepared some Salsa, but you all hands, so dirty to me.  

In America, you can do a jalapino, and guacamole, some chips from the bag putting there? Taiwan we have a shrimp chips. 

You need to type "shrimp piece 蝦片"

The vegetarian

https://shopee.tw/%E5%8F%B0%E7%81%A3-%E7%B4%A0%E8%9D%A6%E9%A4%85-1%E5%8C%85-150g-i.4601985.59707269



No comments:

Post a Comment