4/07/2023

Its Mahavatar Babaji rings Nicky Byrne

OU Language

NT second Ni (hand writing)

                KI


You have a Aladdin Lamp, oil lamp (NS

                                                            A

                                                     A OL )


There is a word Oter magnificent

I wonder why. 


Diso is that Tamang's incident, he never shows up. But Nicky was the motocycle in Shane's design near the water surface.  Here At The Wall, the words are "Reflective"


Diso = written D - I - S - O  in English | reflective


I did that, that is how I written there. I write "here ....(I react) the words are"

No written sequence without back key, now. Here At the Wall, the words are "Reflective"

"Ehr" eat her for patient

He did, Mahavatar Babaji this afternoon did, but the image is Thor, the birds calls, its him, change the dialing channel. uh, not the first time like that? Way too long.

So you start to have the number 577 Feb  (well my writing FeB, the top B...be that lazy)

Its in Da Vinci Sacred Text.


This sequence and my last opening sequence on UB UFO Seth, the same 4th position? No...Bee is 4th words, if? 

Am

The first opening words and the second combine words are different.


I don't know how to write that stuffs. 

Vu is a monk. I think this word show up at the first part, and the second part

Calmness Do Vu

 

 

OU = Gane Ceg Dovu Cod Bopi Nuxu

Usury? I think it means Babaji meant Shane the money what is that coming from, make the money, any of us, put it together in here, that is what he means. His money.

Red River Manga

The essence is C o D

Audi is a car. OOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment