4/07/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ• UB side, no I didn't submit anything to them the boyband side. I got grounded remember, how that happens? The Ice Skating Rink? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ•

They move down. But you all so eagerly to proven yourself, through your own writing or the oral communication with the Westlife company or the artists themselves, so I say Shane Filan. I gone to AGT myself, I did all those works myself, I assuming you talking to the artists like the ballet studio I told those Military in the California for 10 weeks, that time for some music lesson in mind. Not sure where they been...they cannot breath or breath without. 

I thought you all girls or guys, for example my high school, those girls graduate early, we had a girl in the commercial, she does her own talking like an independent person? Tina prepares all her CD production including the video and finding a piano accompany with Micky, that ending up on these video? So I don't see anything difference why cannot just talking to the artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOQ56u6ti0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment