4/30/2023

Karmic Laws

I that myself knowing Thy myself. Whenever this Michael Fassbender did ....to those God's is the only will, most people going to hell because without the spiritual practice, ITS MY the only belief and doctrine inside my life. per thought, per degree, per internal structure. According to that doctrine given to you tiny merit heart, it was Shakymuni Buddha. The legal this world law does not give you any level of the spiritual practice, nothing but you all wishing to ending up in hell, that is WHEN I finish the paper works to found like "How the God's Will TO BE DONE.", meaning in the Eon and Kalpah Cycle of life, every soul transpassing a scene to where the EON and KALPA you want run nothing but Samsara freedom will God given you. No one needs to inform that, that Power ITS in GREYs alike. Your American its the ONLY country that processing that dignity of something TRYING to guess or TRYING to cope, once every bracket dying out, its your own PARTY time after YOU FINISH your jobs the leisure WEEKEND every free will your Constitution and GOD will given you....that choice 

To END UP EVERY hell every life.


How I DOES my job, that is ENTIRE MY FREE WILL.

Magneto gets his helmet back:-X Men: Days of Future Past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjnUV38WUlY

The doctrine how the GOD streaming it down a certain things are given to you all material inside that SMCH. Some curious some will find out. Including that red or blue Yogananda.  One zone is called the Astral plane. How ANYONE ending up that GOD"S will to be done, were none of YOUR business.

Some people passing by the planet, swap by the planet, no one reporting to you ONE tiny things really inside that movie why it will FOREVER ends up on my muscle tones, sound too cute and funny.

Every air will freeze if not already doing it so, you living in that cut of blood bleed, its entirely MY WILL.


You didn't EVEN think its per degree how I drinking my water or the food included, how you meant it its between your jobs and my jobs, how you truly believe how hell the feeling its WHEN you are alone.....see?

You all imagine the Greys OR the Human they are guessing the Bible and every other information given TO THEM were a GUESSING of the Time or someone return it back by the stimulation of the hypothetical.

ITS WHEN every given moment in front of YOU, they also skip a heart beat.

Its how quiet the AIR won't even MOVE that thoughts, your will mean the hellish of ALL hell when I GET to the astral, this negotiation was or WAS NOT part of the Earthly governmental, I told you running my own paper works ITS MY ENTIRE FREE WILL, if not all of you ending in the jail soon or ALREADY WAS.

To sound like I knew the words the Laws and the Reinforcement the correct TERMS and condition, not just in my own favor, its was BARRING from that every police secret force, supposed to getting their PAID to their every tarted mind JUST like you, the Power, the fame, and the glorious MOMENT such as this on Earth.

A lot of you abusing that glory, a lot of you will just taken, things are yours.....EVEN includihng you streaming it down the 3 worlds, the laws and the obeying procedures ARE telling you like how lazy these ET does things, were as if....its just by the FREE WILL of repeating the THOUSANDS time these open galaxy procedure to EACH jurisdiction in THEIR every monitor worlds, 

This is just one tarted EARTH.

 

Don't bother telling me what you know or imagine to WISH to know, nothing BUT doing your JOBS best, or ENDING up in the hell, like I SAY 1000 times, its WHEN YOU ARE ALONE.


Is that the coin, same video, I didn't see it the LAST link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LyxvdmCWms

Inside that EVERY parable including the children's literacy such as the BERLIN CHILDREN literacy, at the illusion of EVERY existence that YOU ARE ALONE, feeling how alone that will EVER be really in hell does not saying how YOU GET YOUR LIFE THERE, do they?

Especially WHEN you LOST that American Government, you taken ONE EARTH useless democracy SYSTEM given you an immigration TO this freedom world to how you TRUMPET that decision making its my hours ON MY DESK were NOT YOUR money or statue quotes too EAGER to proven your parents your own very worth, didn't I saying that very clear every head skull on the wall if not in pressure how that bleeding internal its with the physical wound or you mean I don't know WHOM I AM THE HELL I AM, NOT just the DAY YOU FOUND OUT, YOU SEE?

How native of the human world to such petty soul like you standing before your own very parents, its not a sympathy how I change my position or words when I feel like.....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment