4/30/2023

"It was?" "I didn't know!"

"I was not told ...."

"That is unfortunate."

"I wasn't sure my own personal opinionated matter to be that.....so interfering the free will zone."

"That was a coin stuck a plaque, something something, a insect wing to me."

"No, no one explains to me from any human IQ world, you mean the lawyer or the Judge of the American Medical Board. I am not part of it in the examination you could see....that was PCAT, not MCAT."


"Sorry, I went to talk to Shane....."

"Sorry, it was nicky, not sure. " "I mean I am not sure too much of stuffs in life anyHow."



"If the world makes a Live debating forum, this ENTIRE Cosmo would have told you some very realistic public television means that per camera light was too BRIGHT and shining, how to make a verse or a tale, see?"





No comments:

Post a Comment