4/12/2023

๐ŸŒฎ The Kian's music gerne are the pop song I think ...I don't really know what is a pop song. That would be Britney Spears. ๐ŸŒฎ

My DNA video the first part is Portrait (Titanic), the second part is Hymm to the Sea (Titanic). That is what I know that the second parts? I never listening to the pop song, from the TV or the radio, that is if I passing by somewhere I knew about them. Not I actually personally listening to whom?

You mean Britney Spear, why don't you say Keanu Reeves youth were on the commerical too. Next by. The music I told you its as much as I ever heard about. That much music. I personally don't like the music that much. They are the...2 people, and choirs. The combination notes. Not really the solo artists. You ever heard one song?

I don't really know them, the solo artists. 


๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ      ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ               ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment