4/12/2023

When I had a very very bad mood, and lack of sleep, and off my vocation to when...every week is my vocation extension, its not really a good time I put myself on the youtube to SING a song, really.

I already told you, you will all go to hell, I never stop proven that telling you straight. I could just file the lawsuit, and not to show it on the monitor, really. When I have a better mood, I figure it out how the...marvelous singing angel sounds like not Free mp3 anymore.


I actually don't know the priority of the people whom doing things in life

Like you training that Trump or Biden. I thought its Biden, and when is your next election or he is done 8 long years, since Obama? I remember there was a Trump, how long my years passing through, Biden I hear he was a Vice. Meaning in between?

They have to make sure they don't have an immediately problem, whichever, I could get down, when people be more realistic at their mouth jobs including their own laws structure that they were training all their life for.

I could have the leisure time to...pocket the money and live my happy life doing exactly what I want, as the citizen. This must be outrageous to me. I think they say how they are on the TV, including the Taiwan parts, because, I am not sure they understand their job description when they are alone without me, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment