4/23/2023

No, I am busy on my own things.

Exercise a bit. I remember now.....that is OU language numbering? 

You could just tell me, not for my mother to yell at me, so I losing it down now, this time? Safe? Did you guys all hear that bird did? He knows I am on the phone with 阿滴 or I am not sure he knows I am on the recording other than seeing me chopping by the sound?

I do know they just quack, can anyone find out? He knew or not I am recording? 

My iphone is in the phone seat, in front of my faces when I am chopping? That higher second ladder of the Washing Dry Basket thing, so the phone seat were right kind of tilted stuck inside those 2 metal, and the iphone is on the iphone seat.  

You cannot find out right?

I am not too sure, I thought about whole day.




No comments:

Post a Comment