4/23/2023

No, I am reading at it ... Right now.

You cannot just walk up and talk about it talking about it? Whatever coming out of your mind? Which book? 

... ... I cannot tell you what I think of I have to tell you the content of it? Its the parents talk to the School teacher, their primary class teacher. My primary teacher in middle school one is geography, and the high school one is English, physics and another?

The father of the bf were there, and she shows up very cute on her back of the hair. Her wish to enter the college for studying in this Asia system its the pharmacy school.  Her father is not there, so its her sister represent the parents part talking to the primary class chemistry teacher.

The story before was she got sick, he made the entire house mess how to cook one meal, she was sos o so sick, he bought her a cantolope, and later he got sick, she went to get 10 cantolope on her entire body to carrying in...."You wait for me".

You = his name.



No comments:

Post a Comment