4/23/2023

Does every guys know? Like .....you all girl knew I Anna talk all the time, and the parts where they understood, you understand everything Anna saying to the blank wall out of her vision ans when she told you ...

To get up and go and talk about it talking about it, she mean to the guys, not to her to assuming she really know whom you are, and assuming you understand everything I am saying so. I thought I say the other way, to the guys. 

And does the guys knew he is expecting he supposes to understand what I say, to where you are preparing yourself til the Day He Found out, you are confronting to him talking about his happy life, he was not on Anna's website, we finished !!!!


Its Ronan's comic book? The Mansion that Chinese translation name? What is Ronan's Chinese name? 

羅南·基廷

and The Youngest Princess (or My Little sister, not my little princess !!!)

His name is 由基

They are nothing alike to me !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment