4/22/2023

Pinterest

Law: there is an array of saying

Yesterday account 1 and 2 were true. Including Pixie I say 2017 never stop, not just 2018.
The Conclusion, they are right outside (1000 accounts). Did you call 194 all Pixies?
What that means right outside?
K1 - K12 all be examined up in entering the line zone, I give all decree before. 
What right do I have? The emergency executive order through them? 


Album 



That’s 5 Lords I drag Annca 2 human 
6 Ancient Chinese those cartoon
愛在如初 2016 July I think ….or August 


If the mankind culture were in the development in trying to establish the Laws and the Medical to eradicate disease and the poverty line including rising up the women social standing and independence for finding their true love in their will, 
If The American history were 200 years and that lasting peace were upon 2000 years, 

The open and close the books nature cannot just be the only none moving constant it’s the ET American all world 194 UN seats movies classified TV materials, we suffer just breathing on air or ship, or sea zone uniform how Ukraine ends to Women we need to soak in the water half days in life. (This Earth temperature too cold for 4 limbs)

But if we saying the strategic plans were not on baby producing through the free will, the density of the population it’s based upon the economic factor not the survillience structure because that way American land it’s always on the EF mood the foreigner exchange, special skill workers, Aviation training, military commercial pilots transporting goods and technology, the Medical surgeon doctors, IQ laws in processing logic and Silicon Valley IT communication laws starting Edison 1900, there are prevalence evidence how that strategic means were in the convenience of the in-land police force and the gun freely distribution and Law Making at a certain district continuation on the democracy system ETERNAL since 1789, needless to say why if the first part be true on the citizen land but the economic structure is shipped only jobs outside the laws to be anywhere else you cannot bound… as long as not that inline where the gun purchasing order are increasing heighten through the free trade.

In other words, it’s police, fireman, and Pixie jurisdictions you can have the safety including the accidental insurance upon that unwelcoming world through the constitution bills it’s favor Native American laws to becoming 3 3 10 half lifespan be cut says. 

That free will at this emergency time, I personally can request. It might already in motion….I just legally request one person benefit because I am way toooooo tight up, seriously.  Those W 2 worlds firing gun in that 25 years - 7- “5” years if were them being dispatch to 5 only years, they cannot possibly not knowing 
Either they are not Pixies nor all moves scenes when the gun fired without the hand touch it.

It’s 8 years after 2015 I open this or 2010 13 years later I open X man. I cannot understand a word they say. They called the Eric in UB Law student I met him in the library Lockwood while I was working in the MLS stock department. The boss is Jason.
Prince of Persia, Sand Of Time (2010), I am actually welcoming someone find it out the early years if were just notified me for saying my IQ too laws, the world too leisure to reaction on BTX after we’re nothing but this President I remember = the only democracy iconic, not the military iconic, for saying I have a way more too leisure time to spend on idling !!






No comments:

Post a Comment