4/23/2023

Ronan's comic book...class jealousy over the new girl. You mean a guy cannot talk to the girl on the corridor, how I keep saying I am living on the Roof really, 4 side wall, not even a human I seeing her, if she doesn't make a sound my own mother !

But she goes out.

Should I get jealous she goes out and seeing the real human?

I need to talk to the American Medical Board, hi...there is one growing those pimp below the right side cave in the below. Not on the thigh, its one of those I am fixing on the left side. 

But my right side foot Toe (big, 2nd toe base) and knee behind, that skin, and this week new on the Behind the skin again, but more "biliteral Out" to the light, not hidden right right right behind the knee....these needs to clean up the body "mode" I think.


When I describe bilateral and torsal....

This is funny definition I see on the internet. I used to remember my anatomy class, when I say torsal, its almost like 4 limbs idea.

okay, maybe I want to tell you a concept, you find a word for me becasue I keep saying this way way way too many time. There is a central force, you swing "the torsal" out, so if you have shin bone in the small leg....if that radius of the skin out more to the light, my eyes can see, not just the hand can touch?

The other one I cannot see, its right behind the top near the knee, behind the small leg.

Remember my entire 2 arms and hand? Something is written all over these....



No comments:

Post a Comment