4/13/2023

Tell me, I conducting the music lesson, or I conducting your music interval free program on your own to imagine or trying out? When I update? THe police report on 26, that is Square, they drink, and lyrics begins, all psycho behavior to me.

And? 

Chinese words sounds too perfect landing? I speak my own language? I haven't done more exaggerating things? You gonna learn PER behavior? Hit it the landing?

Landing on the notes. 

3:51

The birds also want to conduct their music lesson, can someone tell them don't start this early, I am busy? 

When you starting, you don't need to start on this song? 

Imagine you care care care so much per lyrics coming out of my mouth, or your mouth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPEDixnul5Y


 

Do you want to just perfect this session from 3:51 to 4:32


I think you have the problem in your real life, how you open your apartment door, the moment you seeing the sky outside, too much population walking in front of you, you start breathing difficult, not to say walking in the SA union to sound like you owning everything right there. Its too free to say that is New York Department owns it?

You don't even have the birds at the LANDING at? The ending of the songs?

You want to tell me the reality, the true reality IN MY LIFE, all this very annoying things? 

You don't have it? The modern too perfect American World, and American DREAM Pie?


No comments:

Post a Comment