4/13/2023

When you singing, really really really a long time. A VERY long time...you mean which skills?

I did listen to Celine Dion, that doesn't' mean those pitch fit to a long listening to my head, after 25 years, not really. I don't really pick a lot of the artisits, she is a very famous known artists, that doesn't mean I care about it. 

Westlife - Star Light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEPuxI3S-P8

You trying to learn the music in a short time, or you trying to get on the stage as soon, or you just wish to listening to the music at all. There is every reason I pick my own past too egotism that younger age, I even know what that is including the comic book. Its the way I like things be done. Even when I was young, I only cared my own eye sight too perfect to sound like a small tiny stories line without the blood in it.  The Red River Manga will be the only book has the blood in it, and guess...I don't even know how I end up with that books, I told you already. 

You didn't listen carefully, clearly, how to copy and paste, to that per interval, you listening, you freaking it out just telling you to "listening testing on Chinese language?" Imagine English is a flat language like your chest reason?

I wrote the last post .....you don't need a lot of the song, get it down the correct per interval for saying a few music private teacher's class, even my own English, I know how to say "Interval", per interval has to go on which number in the front sheet?

The top or the bottom? That is 2 4?

3/4?

These are the very very basic writing in Music, called the composition and the music theory, they evolve during those Europe time back in the centuries, there is a very distinct of those history back in those Era, you saying the Art history, but you have some music history as well, including the biography.


They have a very very distinct Mark position, and Shane is the main singer, you trying to get on which side? 2 of them is enough just staring at, tell me....how you get over that 2 heads, seriously one Mark, partner you stand there starting?

Trying to concrete your thinking the very concrete things inside your brain, soul and mind. The real things means a real confrontation imagination and show up. I don't even know the twin guys like Nicky or Kian does things, really. You want to tell me 4 people, you have 4 people groupy soupy in front of me, or them?

You know what the music teacher normally do?

They standing walking, to right in front of you, in the class per row, per column. Normally its just 2 or 3 rows, not that many people, they will direct you to the main chorus, I am telling you already, the choir, the real GROUPY people, needs to stand at the main melody.

How you all doing things so confidently, even the music basic level teacher would have knowing that.

That doesn't mean Mark is your enemy. Shane he is a professional!!! They starting very very young ~~~~~~

There are a lot of the paper works I can file for them, so they just get on the stage with ease. They are guys, meaning the details don't need to be that concrete? Its not a super big deal how I run my organization just those simple tiny things called math or re-write.



Tell me what I did on the video?

Hit my hands with another hit, that is the normal flat rate? The hitting my palm those ones? Last channel?

These are the guy's pitches tones of voice?  

I am not very visible of some skills, but I am saying you all can be creative? Some part of this rythmn, I am very very distinct out of that vocal, I can re-sing that, per interval, you saying you learning it per video? The serious things to learn? Not by passing all looking too comferting to you ONE BIG GIANT Family. WAY too happy. 


0:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtYSvV3TCc



No comments:

Post a Comment