4/25/2023

That is not you wish to hear, do I have anything in mind I want to think, there is anything I want to say to you other than the Tax to the 194 countries? That is not what we all saying it? You all each other 25 years saying it to each other? And?

阿滴 he is at Dubai? ! 

I was blind, I cannot read or see Ayi = there is another 2nd words, so combine in one sentence 

Which one better? Right? I hear that. 



Each of you ....I guess I didn't know that I am saying something like, really really really need a break from all the attention and tension or ideas of all that tighten up to your throat. And tell me the last 2 weeks, or the last 1 week I think 3 weeks I keep saying things, what is that? 3 meal instant manifestation?

And ...?! You have to hire someone to find out. I understand, did I say anything else, about Keanu's body guard?

I tell the whole worlds I have nothing to do with it, technically they will NEVER had those idea how I construct my Pinterest those required the eyesight to see, or used to know about, or grown up to know about it. But I by the way notify, there was an Ocean 12 on my TV, so I saying 1 mins about the post I did....

So last 3 weeks, where you been?


I am saying your hiring people been .....why you keep imagine a different thing? My last sentence I just say?

So okay, in case Shane cannot keep going around and around or if any message to pass on...this is what I still saying 5 people have their own 5 individual directions in their current life. There is a reason, there is a new world, there is a sheet I ask them to fill it up about 2 weeks ago, and, I even make that a public saying one or 2 A 4, examine your own entire energy body, the feeling, the overall to you EVERY other kinds of life.

Into that brand new world, the brand new people you like about, feeling about....etc.

Some people like me ....will tell you.



I didn't born with a look...for keep staying on the mentoring jobs FOREVER.

You know what I mean, the parenting including that SMCH.



Right now it isn't a freely travel time, or this on-line protocol were clear to me, were mine....free to call anywhere like a real human on that phone, or dial in a real human reading that webpages all together. You know what I mean?

Meaning sometimes, each of you growing up, you gonna face one person in that offices of your own company without Shane, or Brian, or Nick (98 degree), they not necessary to do with any girl, or youth girl, or youth boy, you imagine they had a face....they have other things in their life that get going, everyone all does that. You might be....REALLY REALLY 

1. Care about that one group.

2. You been always more outting with this group since 25 years ago.

3. You cry with your heart at it.

4. You know what I mean you putting some efforts at this groups, other than Shane, Brian, and Nick (98 degree)

5. You know what I mean you have some heart in it

6. Nick used to have all his town people's friend group together, and one day one of them get fat, one of them get a very very very bad gout, cannot walk at all. He also has a gout, but I am the one given him the entire basket of the filled up warm water + the baking soda.

Tell me a reason why we end up ....far away.

And that Vince for some reason came up to build a cottage. Nick took me there when they building it. And Totto were the free labor cheap how Vince takes advantage talk, we show up at that cold basement undone, Totto cooking them a meal, the pasta with the salt. Imagine what I seeing him doing that....you add the pasta boiling with the salt, its always a lot of the water.

I never say I did a different way, until I met all of you here, including the Washington D.C.

Remember all that?

What did I say?

That is a brand new house starting built up, called Muskoka, tell me a sense of that map, where I say Good Morning Vartan, Sunshine !  The highway 7 at, or ETR, Early to Rise at.






No comments:

Post a Comment