4/25/2023

Its EVERY boy band groups, you cannot interfere each other groups life, or the each individual their Company life, don't you agree?

Meaning....I was talking to the leadership, and they all having their same understanding to the individual group member inside that their world, some has the parents given them or soon-to-be or already was the company, the inheritance, or the business that continuation were simply "stressful", what did I describe to you Brian, that one date, how many dates were on that counting methods.....?!

That wasn't Zawanna say I guess I related to.

(That account by)

So let's say 194 countries, their decency or American will have 194 lawyer per country + per accountant. How interesting, I never step foot inside their treasury of their IRS like America, they wonder if my brain was like a computer inside this OU language, because its the public defendant lawyer or the public accountant, its WHEN I instruct the Youth, or the Old, or they will bring a recommendation how they intern, everyone lives in their own separate life. 


That life didn't start it yet, but it begins somewhat you all hear the rumors, and right now the First hand reference, Ronan, that geography basic sense on that Royal too friendly each other England were your idol next by Ireland, like we are?

Really?!

I never knew the Messiah tale of the competition or were saying the equivalence....its the public front page and the back-end suspicion to the Truth, anything Anna I know? No, I don't really know, not really. I just tell you straight like that. I don't care about it. Do I look like a type I jealous over anyone, its when? Dr. Bing Shen, or Sayers?

Or you mean to Zawanna or Thor, I jealous them at what?

The self ring-tones? We the phone in America used to have this self-made ring tones you can download at....Its not one of those Eben's automatic responder, you all having one dial. 

Isn't that interesting? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Gd8wKqT50


 

No comments:

Post a Comment