4/11/2023

The American medical board, you process the Taipei Tape water factory included? These bugs surface it again, my bathing powder....everywhere, and now they mad, my mother birds mad, and her throat, and these bug walkinig in a circle, and to the North Pole. And a Triangle, too perfect to say I ending up in the Silicon Valley, do you want my bathroom mirror with me?

Chitple it down?

Where is that original Contract Edison starting up that Hollywood, where is Edison and Westinghouse the respective needed human? Confirm, and ET means the replacement better, or the brain soon-to-be dead better?! 

The Oter magnificent is mad, the birds on my roof is mad, you know what I found the butterfly means the fan has to turn on when the smell coming out of the pot, and where are these butterflies living at from the 1st flying upwards to the 7th floor? 

Can you American medical board finding it out, how I am so mild to the personality, its which side of them, we battle on the telepathy, its me saying I don't want to hear about it, or its when they doing it on purpose to the other side of the ADD too far away to see, and the birds just meant, they cannot see, they cannot see unless I put it a HUGE bright light on my roof?

Can you get this .....whichever I written Dr. T's letter to sound like right at you, might be more worth while, I have more crisis in the present moment EVERYWHERE, the roofy TOP!

They are technically sounding like Ronan Keating every how often sweet language...that is not true. Can you find it out his data sheet how bad that suppose to be? I had enough !

Really !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment