4/30/2023

The money inside your bank account, that is not the money.

By given year of the Earthly to "if" under the premise they along the external factor side by side, that other than the hostile situation = we see each other at the court here or out-there. I say this is the premise......if the condition to be met all this, by given the Earthly year 20xx, this entire Earthly money I say those are not the money, were not a simple thing or warning I say to that entire useless SMCH.

Even per day I count for saying any word, this is not 20 dollars per hour someone willing to sit there and listen. Me and you are all different on the quality of money degree nor you saying the food on the table, you are so tired and exhausted to make.

Whom the hell I am that I am, on that Zen Japanese Spiritual order, it s the Head house making the food, I forget you heed that warning over and over. The poison you imagine you so heartache, all your mind to delicate that penny to God.

Just like the Bible suggesting to you.

We have a different...serial number. Apparently I am just a number, you see?




No comments:

Post a Comment