4/26/2023

This is so funny....10 years !! You assuming, I have no ways handling which situation? ET its a wall...SAY IT!!!

You mean the group leadership, TO every BOYS bracket groups, old or young to MY NAME?

What is my name?

Really?!

 

To the degree the money talk, its ME or they spent their own money to their own business, or the happy Sligo home base world? They know themselves local are Poor people everywhere survillence, and the population you seeing the too beautiful Mark walking by that lake sunshine, if he fallen down sprain ankle. There is no doctors right there. Those things are

VERY VERY real. So 25 years ago, they earn their own data, among 5 young guys, let's say true, they were all the same age boy groups. Only Shane's personality the way he is.

Only Shane he is the way he is, he decide he is that leadership. He born to, he realizes that, he just happy he is the one operating all things alone.

So me and the whole world without him, I comment on the GUY's real leadership worlds, in my time, WHEN I was in the high school. That is not a such big deal to him or to me, because I say in the end of all this, its the court room MONEY talk.

We never stop talking since that was a Month ago on the high school, or the student clubs, you mean UB or high school? Why that He Shane or Nicky, so cared about this athlets, I told Nicky, what I say to the Indian university in front of the Babaji's Faces to shed blood or tear? I cared?

You don't have....

1. The family background.

2. The money from you yourself, or parents make any dime money?

3. You have no right to speak to any of us. Not comment, not gossip, not socializing.


But you are so.....pump up believing you are one of them. I say none. You are not invited, just burnt on sulfuric acid like the Bible says, I make sure that is my Pinterest always say to True my words, you just need to close down your book exactly following the order, Dream Exchange Games.


The European has a culture. I have no idea that is a real existing world, I say I guess its the democracy by Law, America is.  Maybe they all die out, or this Prince William toooo loud on the TV, they base upon I playing fake, its...WHOM? On the TV, to the reality, there is a conspiracy theory...I hate that EVERY bites of it?

So regardless they are political driven or NOT, that I wish I AM NOT the only personal suite in Washington D.C. They might all having 25 years starting young WITH their parents business bracket to HOW to fix that business talk other than the group theory on MY Pinterest Wall?

I say the Open Galaxy Required ALL THAT.

IF Shane so capable he found out the 20 boybands, oh my GOD.

Did I say that AGAIN? ! OH DEAR~~~~!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment