4/26/2023

Accusing your own very class...UB conquer and Divide....let me tell you something how that American military has to Guess and Pray to me that one OLDDDD nick....or else!

Because half of your UB Honor Class would have known that as the boys they used to be, or they have heard, or he grown up, not EVERY boy realize....America its a unperiodic country draft anyone on the benefits of the pregnant women or 194 countries outside.

You want to know that is EVERY boy knows, or EVERY father told the son, only THAT one guy one family heard about? Its unperiodic drafting system in America. Like that Russia Current Ukraine war, there is a TV news in Taiwan. There are 100 solider guy married to 100 women, they leave immediately I guess producing children methods, they go on the real battle field. 

Ireland is not America, they are not supposed to go to War. No.

England is, not Ireland. They might be similar to Scotland, meaning.....safe and sound, and be happy. BUT...there are other things mix in it, one of that is Shane's personality always looks like that, second its American I say 9 head tight up, Tina's real forms.

Right? None of them can work together, not these any boys in America. Shane works on his side with his groups. He knows how to work them each, or he has to talk them each, including pacing over their brain or soul or mind, to encourage them.

That job is very very very tiresome.

VERY.

I used to talk Brian and Ronan.

After the final day of that Westlife concert in Thailand, I start talking to Shane.

Recently I am talking to 5 of them +1. Ask them. Audio talking to them, not just to Shane. When I feel like and Vartan too. He heard. No, no Chinese. They 7.  Why should I explain to you the Group leadership to the group memeber, to how you copy me, each every step. I give you these sequence how you going about things to do. 

If I have something to say, or find out, I talk to each of them. 

Brian know, Kian knows. Vartan knows.

I talk to Mark, I talk to Shane, I talk to Nicky. I forget...

Birds calling Ronan most of time. I wasn't. They are.


You all forgotten, between the guy's worlds, they are very very harsh, or being critique, or critical to them. My means to their own leadership apart, were just....

1. Here are the sheet, copy paste.

2. Wait 2 or 3 weeks, until the green light on, continue your own original lawsuit since when, or found out.

There is no particular Party interest to the group leader or the group members. They can all going to their own group leadership to make a saying. Its the same sheet, I given, including to the entire public space too.

Everyone can read, and copy paste.

Last time, so I went back to my own routine, to my own world, of...some difficult things in front of me. I don't really know whom they are, but I have a very very bad situation I can conclude myself, so I told Shane. The rest I just get on doing myself.

Last terns and agreement paper were 3 lines about a premise, "if were, or else, becoming would."

That is the last time I ever done things in the legal sense. I am resting, sleeping, drinking or not vomiting!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment