4/25/2023

(Tired)

Beets

The very bright red ....the New Age Diet on raw I guess. So its the zucchini spiral noodles. Yeah...if you change the palate like me, there is an effect. Once you change that palate. 

So its the Raw food ?! 

I think with that color, you might like the Dragon fruits. The beets are not that easy to process and they are small tiny.  There is a red version, Square using that in their restaurant menu options inside the salad. 


(Tired) 

Thor lied. I am tired. "The combination...focus on the rice"

I say it the pasta, the combination color, like autumn leafy color, the pumpkin soup? I used to say that the local ingredients. Does Ireland even have the Hungarian goulash?

How about I just make a buffet .....you all have an electronic device !!! Lending each other from.





No comments:

Post a Comment