4/28/2023

When I need to put down the lawsuit at the personal level, I know exactly what I put it down, I give you an example...unless this Judge gonna receive 1000 the same lawsuit?

"To the court that hereby, I swear what I say were meant all Truth that without lie. Its in this spiritaul group fallen out of the State of the Supreme, precepts all validating proven internal and external physical manifestation the aging, the sickness and degree of unhappiness involved the money seeking methods including the jailing number, were escalating reasons, other than....if in any spiritual journey quest, to that any direction its opposite to her liking SMch. I can get a date, get all the clothing black, then her any website pink and yellow like Taipei center website. Its a forever true case. Its forever 2 ways direction opposite every decree different. That is how you say, we will never meet again, or confine that methods she is so Supreme about, to that vow, every life, every time stream, every conjunction of all that possibility, I wish that vow is eternal forever leaving statue.  All my compensation I have a reason not to disclose every details of it. She fails. One lifetime to Several Eternity including the current opening the brand new 3 Worlds Laws on Digital Era Art. Such as herself pink, and green or blue, or white!"

Note: I am sure you understand a vow, its not a lawsuit statement only, I sign, and seal in my own gesture and belief inside my every whimp thought as I depart that court room with or without her. Every eternity of it. 

Note: If that is the book name, "Every Eternity of It", I will mark down that copy right all this had happened.  




No comments:

Post a Comment