4/09/2023

When I was in the student clubs, I was in the girls school. We didn't have that contact to the outside world, at least for me I didn't go to the cram school. Not the middle school, not the high school.

When I return from Kentucky, I was too stressful American University and Taiwan 3 years imagine I didn't do anything in KY high school, everyone else were studying in. So I gone to one semester chemistry notes, there is fee to pay at it....imagine how expensive everyone's brain made in Asia. 

You like the guys, or you like the girls, including your own very parents, or the uncles? I don't know how Taiwan gonna handle it, but I can guess how the American gonna handle it, so I told Shane about it. We didn't just talking about....what do you say imagine girl or guy things, or gossip him or news, or TV wife or gf, or Hailey those Simon or what not the fame, "How do you get an agent?"

We were talking about some works behind. You talking to guys what subjects, like a communication constantly? Good morning, good night, good mid-night.


You like the student clubs activities, I remember what I say about a while ago, I keep on and on and on, and those Toronto Fresh restaurant was no where near you, becoming a recommendation if you ever visit Toronto CN towel? 

Meaning do you like JC Chasez with the Sorority groups, that is 2 side one long table. We used to do that in the City of Hope, when Dr. Shen lab was me in it, that summer. We didn't eat, but we were there for a reason.....Its called the group activity.




Sometimes I going about some subjects, I don't even know what I am talking about ...really. Day or night, some people used to remember the college, or the undergraduate. I don't really know that much how lonely the people felt, because, the reality its everyone has to make it a career or a job, not necessary I knew it, its a real GPA points of view.

Cooking

Polish yourself the toe nail

Wiping yourself the mouth, the teeth, rinsing your eyes, your nose, your mouth lip top, side, below, inside, teeth, gum....with or without the tooth brush, and how do you exactly process your 10 finger to wash up in life? With the soap?

How do you wash your butt? Itchy? You going inside the shower and wash it?

I have to stay home all the time, I have to get in those routine all the time inside the water. I don't know anything else different. With the guys are worse, because, its really just have to stay and soaking inside the water all the time. This urine and toilet I am learning and study...its the ammonia.

The very reason all this happened. Now I remember that is why the man's bathroom smell a lot more. Its as soon as you walking in.  Because those are you stand at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQF1-PnuRlA

 



No comments:

Post a Comment