4/09/2023

Being together, you mean through the student clubs, or some activities between you and which guys? By working together, or your company, or your future career path?

And ... you know some guys are alcoholic, gambler, too stressful and? 

In Chinese, there is a very romance word, romantic, sorry....the first encounter between a girl and a guy. Really....You still remember how you two met, you and that special someone met? 


Do you ever work somewhere, you need to do some customer service, and you put your attitude on, or you always think you did it very well? However you make yourself believing it?  You clutch your ENTIRE faces towards the center of your nose. That kind?


My chosen field of the career, well, I didn't have a career, but these are a lot of the modern technology I start putting the works all on-line, through the on-line idea, and including the Youtube and video, and audio and IPhone. I incorperate some methods to sustain myself to this fast pace information Era = the Info war, the informatics era, how to passing on the information faster and accurate about it.

You ever think how to make your own works online, what is that?

I was trying out in 2007. Most time everyone has to try out things in life, to make it works. I was not in Shane's field, we hardly know each other to say, there is anything in common any time those early days? I was doing the Organic Chemistry? Do you think he and Westlife any of those guys cared about what is the organic chemistry?

You have to make sense, when you bidding up on the guys whom they make a lot of business all around the world, and for sure not those student clubs mentality, they all grown up, the last time I saw them, when I was in the middle school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment