4/09/2023

Yeah, I told Shane or I told Nicky, through Kian. So Kian heard all of it. I say...every guy is different, in 5 different direction best. Like Nick had those best friend from that same town.

Once you change one envrionment, you get a piece of A4

Cut in half with the middle line.

The left side you written all the per year, new people, new assistant, new what project. Right side, you put Westlife and Boyzone each name. Leave it there.

Continue on the left side page of the sheet. Keep writing page 2, page 3, page 4....They might be talking to another group leader, to they can keep their own private notes, but get an energetic feel.

The next destination without putting it together better. You don't know how much expense or how much the business lost or how much commodity being purchased because some people need to spend.


Second thing I told them to all coming in, whichever groups, I got a key from Police, but I am not sure what Vatican that will mean, they can all freedom walking all around here. I am not sure they are politics driven, but what I told here, I told them already 25-7, there is a possibility we go straight at that Washington D.C. Or Right now, after I rest it. I am not sure.

But here you will have 3 meal, meaning microwave. No distraction, getting your paper works done, whatever that is. Their group leaders knows their members, so I think that is how they communicate, they don't really know what happen to people when they waste in life, or romance, or gays buddy, or adopting a kid, sometimes the guy are dense, heavy, fat, and...very sad.

They have certain want, be the girl I think.


I tell Nicky, not Shane. 

I tell Nicky just leave best. Like American asking....those things don't last, just leave best, and knowing that only America democracy is the only way to get through everything, that soon, that future, they will be the one holding the most resources and files cases. Many people file through America.


That might be all the fake news, Shane fake it all things, yeah. So they tell Shane best. They might be buddy for a while, but I told them its best going on their happy world, to that new sheet I given them. Sometimes you will feel so much better, refresh, something new, something looking for, something more business venture, more outting, more happiness.

I think its part of Nicky's issue. Then Shane can be free be more sit on his own resource, that Westlife, the most resource like I say, each of this boyband.

Its only at the Main singer. 

Only at that singer, so most the bandmate suppose to supports that. You don't know they are agent, they are real, or they have something else being support him when Shane grew up. I think he is a lot more independent in the past already. I used to be in those group, nothing but I hate.....there is nothing useful, and now I can have all the resource, you know how long that was gone?

25 free years, as long as you lose it EARLY, you gain everything else All By Yourself. 

ALL by yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment