4/09/2023

What we talk about today? I say....I don't have friends, and...these birds. I don't think I ever dream anymore life having anymore real vocation or the real guy near by. Not one time, not anymore. Not tiny trace other than my walls.

The computer screen. I never think about this things anymore.

No, we didn't talk about Babaji. No. I say...Black Ops since 2014, but I reading that Project Camelot for a very long time, not the first immediate thing they start at 2004? No, not yet, 2008 or 2009 later on.

So I always living in that fear and 2014, that one whole year, for sure, I NEVER NEVER NEVER FOREVER, never gonna have one friend in my life other than this air in my head, and driven me tired, run and go, run and go. That run and go life.....didn't end that much difference each year additional happened things after that.

I never talk to the guys or the girls in the social occasion. They have a lot of this Loosen women shows, local in Ireland, I say....I probably cannot do those talk. I don't care about it. My talk is not like that....and Kian says certain things, and my respond would be "The nucleus family such as us, have 1 or 2 kids, but my family have 3 kids." 

I sent him my photo, looks like "I look right" talking about that. I have no idea what they European culture makes everyone dead or super giant fat in the end, they didn't die on fat, or die on out of the breathing meaning cannot "breath"?

There is no substance anything like that....on the TV, not the girls, not the women. There is no brain, no voice, no....how long they lasting switching the women panel every single time, until one day, the entire Westlife is on it. I never comment.....this is one of the strangest thing I EVER seen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment