4/06/2023

You all girls could be that DEmonstrate well, demo well, volunteer well, you would have gone to this SUDDENLY show up whom? 4 months ago, I start running over Lucy?

oh MY GOD. I never be that upset in my life, I cannot literally carrying my body getting out of the door. 

And?

You could just going in those concert or the Facebook, or talking to them, pretending....in 4 months, just do a briefing what you really really find out, and you keep the guys, and I get out?

This entire EARTH, not generating ONE girl could deliver A JOB.  I CANNOT BE ON THE JOB? I imagine.....things?

You critique me, you critique them, you hash on EVERYBODY. No one can breath just any of you to say LIFE? That IS NOT LIFE. You cannot wait to say "You thought so?" You cannot wait to proven you have 2 cents talk?  Keep proving yourself to that age when that Time will never retrieve to a girl like you inside that mirror.



No comments:

Post a Comment