4/06/2023

๐Ÿฅช I have NO TIME on the music side, because WE HAVE a comet, guess WHOM saying that 2018? ๐Ÿฅช

So ...there is a need to train other people in the process, WHY I AM preparing the whole life time, not just BTX whole life time? I thought about that, I WILLING? One thing after another? Can you imagine why WE or I need to train people just step-by-step, YOU have no jobs at all?

2018 starting, its 5 mins I am the song I have listening to? TO?  Tell me TO? That is the regular any music academia will say about the POP songs. Now, all this melody, to where you saying HIGH TECH, which HIGH TECH rules? BY AI as the Judge or the human ear by seeing and listening by? Imagination, its will seem to be the right pitch or someone did everything else other THAN THAT? So why don't you get on the professional side, having your brain sort. What did you really do on that TV materials, other than sitting there, venting, you HATE your what jobs in front of your, or the food you eat, if YOU just wish to eat anything you EVER wanted. NOT FRESH, Toronto, CANADA, its CHINESE Take out?

The heavy sauce, the heavy gravy like the UB commons, or one of those WING knew ? What do you eat in the Chinese take-out?  UB Commons have the subway, have the Korea, have the Indian food, even what was it, another side....I trying ALL OF THEM? Do you think your admission letter FROM the medical school its admin BY your diet or liking, really? 

Not just your facebook?

Why don't you just live ONCE, you NEVER LIE to yourself, how to be happy, really how to be truely HAPPY, your court given YOU the happiness YOU saying so.


No comments:

Post a Comment