4/27/2023

You guys want to join the choir? Meaning when Shane they coming near, the ENTIRE boybands, they telling you when they starting? That time I starting was in high school, I couldn't speak in English, so not really social sense, at all.

But when you join any group, let's say Asian, I am a blonde, I cannot really say much. Not really.

In the American, I cannot speak English but within us, we have 4, Saprino 1 or 2, Auto (or 2), tenor and base. A lot of this set-up, if you understand when you joining in, meaning inside that groups as you grew up.

As a growing up experience.

I wasn't in co-ed. So..I am always the neutral side by narrative person, like a piano accompanist, I will tell you from my points to that Disney High School Musical included. Your character, meaning your prone to talk out of your idea, its entire you one artist going forward results. You need to talk to the music teacher, not ME, the piano accompanist knowing exactly what you coming up with to tell that teacher, you understand?

That each step?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G74dEJduRL4


But let's say, these boybands, if Shane talking them into...whichever that time, to this time they already gone through some Judge table, the Judging format of the Shows, they want to do a few introduction how you 

1. Imagine you are the rural WNY (Western New York) to marching yourself to New York City. Tell me the difference we all New York Upper State, when we defined as the WNY? Its anything? Above Adria and Bily from, that entire area except New York City, we called the Albany also part of the WNY?

2. You putting up an efforts against the Long Island, NOT the New York City? Long island its the New York City looking at that island is called the Long Island.

3. How you gonna mix up your own meet-up group memeber, not leadership TO the New York City Meet-Up Groups, so then how YOU will be arriving NYC, living where? Trump's Hotel?

4. Tina's, Amy's, Janice she is that guy's mother? 王一搏?

5. How do you get to stay there 1 week, or 3 weeks talking that 3 times if they meet up once per week? Its all show up, or you yourself show up?

6. You mean you trying out New York City, and one day going far to California?

7. Tell me a sense where you gonna stay in California, my father got married? Or that is Eben, why don't you say Keanu Reeves?

8. Then tell me a sense, becasue none of them knowing all of you...from where? Rochester, Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo), I have a fratenity human from Albany, and Pete gone to Syrocuse with a debts issue. Remember? You all imagine this one NEW YORK CITY tax file-ing on your house head, your dad. Knowing that is the house head? 

9. Tell me, what do you know about this SUNY Buffalo so useful everywhere nothing but New York City Wendy, or Courtney or Ayo right there now, or Kai, or Long island. Tell me about EVERYONE IS FROM LONG ISLAND? 

10. Tell me what do they do other than staying inside their dorm in UB? They flying at?

Jet-Blue. Give me a sense you know that is a SMALL TINY UB school, how you get out of all that to reaching that ONE New York City, where Dennis was from. He is NO LONGER THERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment