4/27/2023

You have a 4 stoves inside almost every standard home. Its one pot boiling enough water, but most time you boiling the full load of the water for the whole household, remember?

I only live by myself. When I finish cooked the pasta, its almost everything drain, inside the pasta, so the enough tiny water its for the cheese, or margarine from Wagman to melt, remember? The UB freshman ! Sorry, I was the softmore its from TOPS, me and Melinda living at.

I actually never improving my pasta cooking skill because nick start using the tomato...I never cared about it. The Tomato Can sauce that has ascetic acid in it. I don't like that look, that can, that anything he make, na da.

But if I remember my happy time in UB, that is WHEN I feel like if I buy tomato, to dice them, NOT to sauce them at all. You have green, brocolli, or some other olives mix to that final made of the pasta, you just cover it, that entire things cooked inside all by themselves, shut off the fires.

Remember?


But the more experience people let's say, they wish to use the butter to pan fried that pasta ...meaning flavor at those making some harden or QQ feeling of that pasta, you need to pan fried the pasta when that is water drain done. I have no more water, but apparently you have one extra heavy jobs to re-load those water in the water pipe sink with the HOT water right through it...

Remember?




No comments:

Post a Comment