4/28/2023

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ You know, I looking at this Westlife or Backstreet Boy ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ I am not sure why this Prince William and you all Game of Throne so important like ....in all your sense, its not the democracy important?

So where are these legal paper I doing that myself? If the American are those whom claim they make their legal system to today 200 years, nothing but advertising like those Westlife or Backstreet Boy, if they putting those Vevo or Concert camera people in are just all set-up? Meaning...the political upheaval movement were just the mouthful jobs for saying, it was real the democracy you go to listen to the politician, and appeal a case, and write a court note, or inform a lawyer some works, inside that American zone, that is what you do best?

I left Taiwan, US to Canada far away from it all. The day I get down....I haven't...or starting to know that nick was my bad karma really. Up to today, I am hoovering in the air, doing nothing but key-in words with my bare hands? 

You know Ancient Chinese has a saying your 2 bare hand fighting against the Tiger, not the Cat?


My Love (from Westlife), that is what you all driven me to believe it, they input those people in or they select their camera lens, were....Shane did that, or Westlife did that, because that is their production side. Of course they selecting and targeting what they meant it True Loves? So they set up.....I wonder these entire democracy you fake to fight on the Judge court or the Jury's faces how to validate each of your face account?

Do you all want to call the UB police, to when you can tell that UB Dean, that open a UB Alumni sitting gorund similar to that Obama, just everyone goes there, SIT and TAKE a photo of this entire 250 human factors junks and send it over here like a souvenir, seeing how far down the years you all meant you will get through that court room local, or marching your way to Supreme Court America.


No comments:

Post a Comment