4/25/2023

You see, the whole universe needs...deform, evolution, scarf, on-stage, no background spirituality singing bugs.

Its really isn't that fair, you spread your gold all around to make a point, Shane. All that...!!!

But, you see, each perfect family business let's say team member like Nicky, or like Brian...or like Backstreet Boy, when they coming in, they wasn't all knowing there is a team leadership, that is the foster or the investment, but right now...that leadership such as the Season in the Sun, that would be my family 4 useless people under me.

To that 4 people all around me, their feedback its entirely me and them. You ever hear that perfect leadership you so often cared that Nicky?

I didn't care any of them 4 up to today. They 4 looking fine to me all on their own, but the question is your own whom else evaluation to that hidden behind, if I know or I don't know the comparision why that is important.

Its when ......


Including UB any thread of human I spend my time alone to each, you wonder that was each individual 1-on-1 I knowing them EACH name, one-on-one....

That is when you saying the leadership was always one-on-one?

Meaning does Brian know, does Nicky know, does Kian know, does Mark know? Its how they have becoming so perfect, my entire peripheral here were nothing supposed to be hate all by themselves somewhere in their quiet darkness corner, inside their own mood, like Wing, like Ola, like Dean, like Jonathon....like anyone else I don't require to mention?  

So if you are perfect team, makes so well Ireland debut far remote places here, no one knew you were the Past, now you are the Present? All the dedication makes a great impression were that 25 years ago was an agenda, now that agenda were in front of me, I didn't get perfect team them other than I puppy at NASA feet? Really?~~~! And? 

Its when I feel like, I want? 

Sorry, Its when I want it?

What does that mean, Ireland? 



No comments:

Post a Comment