4/22/2023

You want to make a claim to something that is more personal assault and more immediate, what you see, its what you compile, and that is what they willing to do. They will find out behind.

oh, they can tell. But how do you describe yourself to the Judge? I think you are barbarian your way into that court room saying things as if they oweing to you, because you can tell they make a big million dollars with your story. Did you find out, WHY there is a story on the TV first? 

I didn't have time other than running, I couldn't think there is such Dean were so important without that voice. I would have remember Bill more? You mean I talk to Bill more than I talk to Dean ? 

... ... I guess the first impression I wasn't talking a lot as much as I am doing it now to anybody, that is what I can tell you. 

The most immediately life being harm, that is Melinda's cases. She doesn't know how I look like I guess.

"You finish your bloody slap on your cheek sounds like the diligent work-out minimize your meritorious account, on my IQ. "




No comments:

Post a Comment