4/06/2023

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ‚ Your ultimate purpose is not on the MD side. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ‚ You want to know how to get on an argument with your brain so that you get what you want, I assuming that is the money part, right? or there is something else I imagine? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ‚

I didn't see my faces, so I don't know what to tell Hailey's dad and Adam's dad? 

And...I would be pre-pharmacy, or the UB pharmacy waiting list, I never saying my PCAT score, and Pharmaceutical chairman they made a mistake? I keep seeing Sherry's name Erin talks about it. A lot of things I would have not associate them together. I need to make a living right away? Life is not on waiting?

My microphone again !

"Brian has this on his arm, same location by an Indian women hit him about 20 times on the camera. That is not an argument, that is a statement I see on the video, as that is."






"Adam seeing my brother like a baby size, we were dating. He got on the airplane himself to return to my mother. They had an issue to America visa all that green card statues. I am the one saying the Project Camelot to the Birth Certificate reason on Obama. True. I say that. But I were more saying all the UB ID cards from the UB Commons, its a building in the end of the tunnel....not Save By the Light looks like Mike APO, in the End of Light Tunnel, near death experience. I think, Adam is the witness account that time, if he didn't join his best friend. That will be against to my brother, some kinds like that?  I just thought about this few days. 

For the UB, I think they don't know they are in the program, not that Honor Class. Therefore, they didn't associate that America has a black unit, to where....how ET talks, if were all that I say were true ending up 3 Sailor moon with how many Earth Prince for all this....arguments to take hold on the legal process.

The best argument I think its the Black Ops themselves formulate one words "Birth Certificate" on Obama. That will be how I seeing that case taking places. "


No comments:

Post a Comment