5/21/2023

Anatomy - isn't last time their commander-in-chef, saying you all prepare to switch, and where are the people to talking about the Anatomy, and physiology?

I remember that was like 2 months ago, how many time seeing that one Hailey? 

The anatomy, or your bones? What? Is that part of your body?

... ... How do you definition the anatomy, exactly?  That is a structure. 


I am very sure your MCAT testing more than this Anatomy, or Physiology department of anything too specialize once you got in the medical school, starting on your first day of the orientation. I always wonder why people are motivated to becoming a doctor, really. 

If the structure is what you see, how you define, how you exactly wordy that per seeing things.

Yeah, I wonder why, too !!!! 


https://youtu.be/6QQQKJJBJOY



Anyone knows we are on the Ice Skating Book 1 - the School Festival (High School), that is the gun guy in Tamang's Twlight, hey !!!! Its online page 15. I just realize? I am talking to this Nicky like I say the last message on the facebook?

In my real middle school, we done that. Its a real sale. We sell the mix lemon concentrate juice made of the cocktail, for the middle school age, its not the real drink. The primary teacher taught us that. That is the geography teacher that is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment