5/20/2023

At the noon or the last 2 years I was saying a lot of time, you and the hospital, including visiting the doctors + reading your supplement and the hygienic. Then one day I specifically saying the front desk filling up the form.

I never say the emergency contact and address filling up at that emergency room.

In America, there is a TV made just for that.

When I grew up in UB. Its called ER.


Dr. Russ, Mark? Dr. Greene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdY_LS__eq0


I think if you washing the eye under that facet running 20 second overnight those facet sitting stagment, and really really really learn how to clean your hands before touching your eyes while washing the nod, or just really move your muscle on the edge to open a bit eys, the muscle, not the physical eyes, you washing the muscle lids as if you imagine what make-up, I don't have at home. One singular person issue. But then if you turn around your head several time, you will start to realize how the ET creates the human, its how convinence you doing one side, that nose were never in the way.

Seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment