5/20/2023

If you like Shane, you like Kian, you used to never distinguish their voice or their singing skills, or you mean the paycheck, or you mean ...Do Ra Mi, its whom is whom games?

One of those.

They always happy someone love them, happy for them, welcoming them. One of those talks? I miss you, I love you, I cannot wait to see you be back at our country, one of those words? You sent them the message direct at their contact.

You use the loud speaker phone or the headset phone? Its must be one of those perfect music sound machine, like the Pitch Perfect says.


(I read again til the part "perfect music sound machine", these birds becoming so loud so loud so loud left side)


What is this Zeeshan, Shane?

1 Shane = Chinese 1. Tall and thin? Jason? That Tina's Ancient Chinese Drama.

I probably meant more a legal way how to survive in life, seriously. Spoon, Keanu?!

No comments:

Post a Comment