5/07/2023

小鳥~很痛!!!!

痛  !!!!

倒底怎麼了? 你們之前的餃子! 現在加了~很痛  !!!!! 我其實已經不想在看到餃子了~~

I am already gone to the phase I don't want to see anymore dumpling, really.  

 

這件事情不是應該是李維去做嗎 ?

Isn't this trivial things Keanu supposes to get going and doing?

Why is it Disney has my face with the chopstick in it the Bamboo cooking utensil stuffs? 


There are the conspiracy theory around the England Royal. Correct, that was what I say, they all saying that at the Project Camelot if you asking each of everyone of them. But I told you myself, I don't know if they were 3 generation ago gone, because someone does that on purpose. 

The biblical meant it will be year 2000, they probably given 20 years interval before or after year 2000. Not they expecting anything it starting with a girl. 

No, if you can convince the Judge, American local Judge or you would go that far to your own origin country with your parents to these Royal head mistress, is that how you saying that? More than welcome to do that. I told you you just better doing things the opposite the first thing you found out. I will tell you most time not the first thing I know of, but if I becoming aware of, I get it done. Its not the most intuitively how to process the information, but like I recommend to going through the laws, but you all meant its the easy case going through the arbitrary, but the solomn things going through the Court Trial. You save the money for the rainy day. The sovereignty of your own symbolism.



No comments:

Post a Comment