5/07/2023

I personally don't meditate anymore (Judge)

 Is there something business related to......" ??? Sauna" or "Hot Spring", or 溫泉?

That is Japanese culture, they take a bath in the public zone and Conan Detective has a kid fallen on the back of his head and lost the memory. I remember that. 

I meditate its not the same they meditate I can tell you that. I don't even know that Vietanese little nun how she really meditates or she pretends she is meditating, she talks out loud on the public lecture everything she MEANT to say, NOT that SHE REALLY did all what to find out WHAT THEY SAY?

She never requires to ask me....where are her Eternal (previous eternal Masters) on her money?

Again, I meditate has a consequence, so I don't even trying to close my eyes on just breathing right, relax on my toilet. That is more than 1 min. Too painful.




No comments:

Post a Comment