5/03/2023

Can you type ?

On the computer, the English key-in and the Google search and the Google image directory search?  How many Google Youtube accounts do you have, and how do you records, how do you switch, how do you operate one person in front of the entire interface, all this click down, if one of those year you need to update your own profile photo icon, you saying you forgotton?

 

Westlife - Better Man

https://youtu.be/ZEQOE1oZQ-4 

 

Tell me about this interface of Google, Youtube, Godaddy, Sitesell, or any Canadian or American Web server behind for ONE cpanel, anything you see, anything you install, anything uninstall, anything update software, because Joomla they doing nothing but every so often, my entire server side I freak out, what is that?

Really? 

I never found out I didn't know that is the IT business.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment