5/03/2023

Why don't you just pray just like the rest of them the US Military, they called themselves the US military, not American military, Pardon, it will NEVER BE THEM?

Right?

Because in the each awaking day, the awaking moment of the day, the waking dawn of the passing meaning the night to go to sleep, you really really wish its not every morning you waking up with your eyes open, its starting all this all over again....

When someone like me to be this hang....in my own life, I will tell you how someone could smile on the photo to the camera, I must be truely happy to coming out of the end of the lip edge 2 sides, really.

How come you all have the constitutional right, only I don't have?


 

When I actually look my last post to that Westlife song, how Shane sleeping on the couch, I literally remember how I turn my head on the left of that wall away from the camera, unlike him for saying my IMAGE issues, were about thousand times I doze off, on the bed flat down at night, or day time during all this 2017-2018-2020, or 2021- on....

You saying how you literally faint out, you have to find a wall, or a tree, or somewhere hidden, its flat its better, to doze off, I cannot wake up? I literally need to sleep through. Its how tired I am. I cannot be more telling apart, = I think you live in a very very very illude doctrine life, whichever....I already 40 years of my own faces color chart.

Understand?

Friendship, bravery, how to stick thick and thin, one of those? You doing that so often, you knowing it which wall to identify to any indoor, really. When we go on the retreat, the first stop were the Hotel, nice hotel, but the second retreat was in the tent, that was when I was 23. I cannot take that....I need one of those American outside living the campus, but still civilized idea? Never this too spoiled rat to complain it was the older adult traveling broad ending up 20 years later all this, you ask me if I remember ANY OF THAT?

Starting point?

Yeah, when I was 23, nick was with me. He was older, he was? Very often homeless, that one, remember and he is a handicap, somewhat relief he was train all his life? You need your dad, not nick really.










No comments:

Post a Comment