5/02/2023

CNN - is that you written those, or police, or is that classify saying?

THAT? Music Original?

You cannot say, Anna think what if the Law written proceeding situation in all I EVER written were not just they copy paste the original on one sheet, they don't even change the sequence of 1- 15, how you saying the original content reading it down,....its 1000 copy looks identical like Anna I ....original content.

Is there a law written formats, that means original? Like the music?

My entire write-out STOPPED, that is what you say, you just have a commerical time, to get a classify material, or that is the intend real news? ~ I tell you what I think when I reading that or hearing that, yeah. I am 10 mins late.

I am drinking my soup and one chocolate. 


2nd Break time CNN

The drug name is "Zeezasin"? Epic center, or you mean epi center?

Zombie stuffs? The earthquake center? Wing, the pharmaceutical?  Ground zero? At Philadelphia, I know where is Philadelphia...that is East coastline side of America. You mean Lee located at?

Isn't that the same guy, rainbow on the Top, epidemic, oh I see the words, I thought I was right, he means pandemic !!!

His...side by means :

The substance that intake is to cure the epidemic

not addicted

and not spread the pandemic.....

Are they playing words? Human wrote them?




No comments:

Post a Comment